In partnership with Augeo Benefits, MENG members have the opportunity to save money and enroll in our own Medical Insurance Marketplace. Coverages include medical, dental, vision, disability, life, accident, critical illness, and prescriptions. Carriers include Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Humana One, Allstate, and Assurant.
If you are qualified, this exclusive MENG partnership might more than pay for your MENG membership.
MENG has partnered with OneSource to bring its members high-end business information. OneSource integrates content from over 30 diverse providers – representing 2500 separate information sources – into one powerful tool. OneSource offers an extensive library of integrated, company-linked business information on large and mid-sized organizations.
The dataset MENG has access to holds nearly 1 million companies, most of which have over $5 million in revenues. Companies are from around the world, with 72% in the US, 8% in Canada, 17% in Mexico and 3% outside of North America.
This service would typically cost individuals thousands of dollars, but access to the data is free for MENG members. MENG members can access this tool from the Members Only section of our website.
MENG Members receive a 40% discount on PRO Level Memberships from our partner MarketingProfs.com.
Netshare.com is pleased to offer MENG members special discounted rates on their initial annual or six month membership. Job listings are just the beginning. As a MENG member and Netshare member you will have access to the following additional benefits:
- The opportunity to make powerful connections with your peers through a variety of Netshare networking forums
- (Optional) participation in confidential database searches by companies and recruiters actively seeking to fill open positions
- Access to high-quality, carefully screened career resources, from resume writers to executive coaches
MENG members have access to the private link that provides this discount.
Executive Onboarding and Transition Acceleration for
BETTER RESULTS FASTER
Moving into a new leadership position is one of the toughest challenges business people face. What you do before and during your first 100 days will absolutely determine your chance for success, so prepare to succeed before you start. We are pleased to offer MENG members who have accepted but not started a new job a discount on the PrimeGenesis Executive Onboarding Prep Workshop. Since 2002 we have been as good as it gets at helping new leaders deliver Better Results Faster because of our: · Team – we are senior operating executives who have experienced our own challenging leadership transitions, · Tools – we wrote the book on executive onboarding tools: The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan, and · Focus – we are single-mindedly focused on executive onboarding and transition acceleration. Nearly half of all newly hired executives fail within 18 months, often due to mistakes made at the very beginning. Prepare now to avoid critical mistakes and achieve Better Results Faster than anyone thought possible by taking advantage of this discount offer after you accept and before you start your new leadership position. Learn more about PrimeGenesis and executive onboarding at www.primegenesis.com.
PrivateEquityInfo.com is pleased to offer a 20% discount to MENG members. PrivateEquityInfo.com offers detailed, updated and fully-searchable databases of corporate finance deal firms.
- Private Equity Firms Global private equity firms, their acquisition criteria, portfolio companies and professional bios.
- Hedge Funds All SEC-registered firms with detailed information from their SEC filing. Search for firms by name, state, assets under management, number of employees and more…
- Mezzanine InvestorsDirectory of mezzanine investors sorted by state
- Small Business Investment Companies
- Valuation Firms
- M&A Advisory Firmsdirectory of investment bankers, including professional bios.
- Real Estate Investorsdirectory of institutional real estate investors sorted by acquisition criteria
- Senior Lenders
- Public Companies
As the premier global advocate for product development and management professionals, PDMA’s mission is to provide the latest in product and service development knowledge and practices that are applicable to real world situations. They connect professionals across the product development life span by providing applicable take-aways and a diversity of insights to drive innovation. MENG members receive a 15% discount on the excellent benefits offered by the only organization focused on providing new product development practitioners and solution providers the tools, network, and information needed to succeed.
PDMA member benefits include:
- Product Development articles by practitioners and academics reflecting on problems and solutions being experienced now and delivered directly to your email box.
- Get digital access to the Journal of Product Innovation Management (JPIM), to read about cutting edge research and how it relates to your work.
- Meet face-to-face with people through our local chapter events and international annual Product Innovation Management Conference.
- Download past webcasts, benchmark studies, and white papers from our online store.
- Prove your product development expertise by taking our New Product Development Certification Exam.
PDMA is a volunteer inspired organization eager to have individuals, teams, and organizations join our family. We are passionate about “connecting innovators worldwide” and would love to help you connect too. Come visit us today.
Salary.com is pleased to announce a 25% discount to MENG members on the Personal Salary Report. MENG members have access to the private code that authorizes this discount.
MENG has announced a new relationship with The Conference Board, a global, independent business membership and research association working in the public interest. Their mission is unique: to provide the world’s leading organizations with the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society.
While The Conference Board may be best known for its Consumer Confidence Index® and Leading Economic Index®, participation in the Board provides its members with insights and analysis in three inter-locking practice areas: Corporate Leadership; Economy & Business Environment; and Human Capital. Together they create a unique, enterprise-wide perspective that helps business leaders respond today, anticipate tomorrow, and make the right strategic decisions every day.
The Conference Board provides:
- Objective economic data and analyses that help business and policy leaders make sense of their operating environments.
- In-depth research and best practices concerning management, leadership, and corporate citizenship.
- Public and private forums in which executives learn with and from their peers.
- A platform and thought leadership for the business community worldwide.
MENG members can join The Conference Board with a 20% discount from TCB’s already low membership fees for sole proprietors and small- and mid-sized firms.